Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've Been 1st time Tagged!! Thanks Kathy!

8 TV Shows I like to watch:
American Idol
Jon & Kate plus 8
Little People Big World
Entertainment Tonight
Mike & Juliet
17 and Counting
Extreme Home Makeover
The News

8 Restaurants I like:
Casa Bonit
The Tavern Bar and Grill
Olive Garden
Chipotle's
Claim Jumpers
Hacienda
Nic's Steak & Seafood
Texas Roadhouse

8 Things that happened today:
Went to Gym
Picked up Kash from school
Went to the Bank
Went to Wal-Mart
Did some phone calling for Stake YW
Took kids to Primary Program practice
Went to Enrichment

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
The Elections being over (so I can stop worrying about it)
Thanksgiving spent with family
Next week having Cole and maybe Jen home for a few days
Getting our Stake YW leadership meeting overwith
Cold weather
Having Grandkids
Can't think of any thing else (how sad is my life right now)

8 Things on my wish list:
Not having our office in our home
Having all of my children married in the temple
To have Scott healthy again
Having a beautiful green yard
Putting in a swimming pool
Not have any more equipment night mares (business)
Going on a much needed vacation with my Hubby and my kids
Take our kids to Disneyland

I tag:
Alicia
Monica
Janae
Brandi
Amber
Jen
Julie Hoggard
Kelli

2 comments:

Julie Hoggard said...

wow- I never get tagged- Thanks

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I am with you with the cold weather and YW pres. meeting over with! ha ha ha ...and I will get to the tag. I still have Jentry;s 10 years ago I am working on!! I will get to it--it is fun journal info!