Friday, July 25, 2008

Hooked on Blogging!



Okay, Okay, Okay, I am Natalie Taylor and I am a blogaholic! lol!

Everyone kept telling me that I needed to create my own blog, but I just kept saying "I do not have time to do that", so in the mean time, I spent late nights (almost every night)checking out everyone else's blogs. After months of doing this, I decided why not spend that time making my own, I can feel better about spending all this time blogging, because I can use the excuse, (especially to my husband) that this is journal writing, right?

So here it goes! All of my friends and nieces won out on this arguement! I don't know how often I will have the time to do this, it takes so much time, I have already spent about 3 hours just trying to figure out how to add a background. Man time flies when your on the computer. I know my blogs wont' be as good as Alicia's, (I love hers blog, I want to be like her), but I will give this a good shot. Wish me luck!


4 comments:

Jentry said...

Oh Mommy The Great! You are just going to have so much fun blogging!
Welcome to this world!
Good luck!:)
I love you

Timar Lu said...

Welcome, welcome!! I am so glad that I am finally finding family blogs. I have alot of friends and that is great, but I want to keep up with all of you. Since you're starting to blog, you have to try blogspot.com it is so much fun. I made a scrapbook picture of all 11 grandkids for my mom's b-day. You'll love it. You can even make announcements(sp?) on it. Ok, Ok love you guys, bye from QC,AZ

The Sorensen Bunch said...

OK You are too funny!! yours are ALREADY better than mine with that rockin' background and ALL!!! Do you know how long that took me to get to that point?!!! You have crossed the hardest hurdle. Once it is set up, you come up with a pattern of writing and stalking others and it takes up ALLOT less time!!! really...I want to be like YOU!!!ha ha ha WAHOO! I am excited to check you guys out!! Love the picture of girls camp messiness...good choice!!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

so glad you joined the club--it's a lot of fun! =)