Monday, August 4, 2008

Kashley's Hair Cut




Monday, July 28, 08


About 2 weeks ago, we took Brynley to get her hair cut. She hates, I mean hates me to comb and fix her hair. It is literally a knock down, drag out fight to comb her hair. So we decided it was time to cut it. I threatened daily to shave her bald, I could never do that obviously, but we did cut it pretty short ( I didn't take pics of her cut, I wasn't blogging at the time and didn't think about it, now everything I do, I take pics of) Kashley went with Bryn to get her hair cut, and cried for hours afterward because she didn't get to get her hair cut like Brynley's. So I decided she really did need a cut too. Her hair is naturally pretty curly, and was getting very dry on the ends. So today was the day, she was so excited and did so good. It turned out so cute!! We cut about 8 inches off. It kind of made me sad to see all of that hair gone, but she does look so cute! We are going to try and grow her bangs out, but I don't know if I can stand it. She looks so much older, I guess just in time to start being a big girl and going to pre-school. Sad that she will be leaving me during the day. I will have some free time to myself for a few hours each day. This has been a long time coming, I never thought I would see this day. It really makes me kind of sad. But I am sure once the initial shock is over, I will LOVE my time to get lots done!

2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Kash does look all grown up all of a sudden. her smil in all the pictures is WONDERFUL! Her hair looks super cute. I CANNOT believe she did not WIG out about the stick in the side...definetely blog worthy! That picture makes me cringe!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh, she looks so cute with her new haircut. All your kids are just gorgeous!